The Benefactors Society
Leaving a legacy is as easy as joining The Benefactors Society
What is the Benefactors Society?
The Benefactor Society was created to recognize and honor those who have included us in their estate plans, or as beneficiaries to their IRA accounts, Life Insurance policies or Gift Annuities. Sometimes offering attractive tax advantages, planned gifts assure the long-term future of San Diego Hospice and The Institute for Palliative Medicine.
How do I become a member?
Joining the Benefactor Society is easy! Simply inform us in writing that you have included San Diego Hospice and The Institute for Palliative Medicine in your estate plans and provide us with one of the following pieces of documentation:
- A copy of the pertinent provisions in your will or trust
- A copy of the life insurance policy naming us as beneficiary
- A letter from your attorney stating that you have included San Diego Hospice and The Institute for Palliative Medicine in your estate plans
What are the benefits of membership?
As a member of the Benefactor Society, you will receive:A lapel pin inscribed with our logo and indicating you are a Benefactor
- A special invitation to the Benefactor Society Luncheon offered each spring.
- Gift planning communications, including email notifications of important tax information.
- San Diego Hospice and The Institute for Palliative Medicine communications, such as the President's Newsletter and You Matter Magazine
- Invitations to our Art Auction held bi-monthly at our Inpatient Care Center in Hillcrest featuring over 100 pieces of art from extremely talented local artists.
Questions? Please contact:
Director of Development, Gift Planning