Advance Health Care Directive
- For more information about this important form please visit the California Hospital Association website at www.calhealth.org or download the form here: English
American Hospital Association
- San Diego Hospice and The Institute for Palliative Medicine is the the "2002 Circle of Life" Award winner for its collaboration with Children's Hospital and Health Center San Diego.
California Coalition for Compassionate Care -
A statewide partnership of organizations dedicated to the advancement of palliative medicine and end-of-life care in California. Includes information on "Living Wills" and Advance Directives.
Provides patients and caregivers support in finding cancer care services and information.
The DAISY Foundation
- A foundation dedicated to the elimination of Diseases Attacking the Immune System
- a national campaign to improve end-of-life care by a coalition of professional and consumer organizations.
National Hospice Work Group (NHWG)
- A professional coalition of executives from some of the nation's largest and most innovative hospices. NHWG is committed to increasing access to hospice and palliative care throughout the nation.
National Palliative Care Research Center
- NPCRC is a national initiative committed to stimulating, developing, and funding palliative care research directed at improving care for patients with serious illness and their families. Located at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City where it receives direction and technical assistance, the Center will solicit research proposals from investigators throughout the United States.
*San Diego Hospice and The Institute for Palliative Medicine is not affiliated with any other hospice program in San Diego County.
For more information on hospice programs in San Diego or across the United States, go to the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization or Hospice Foundation of America